Friday, May 28, 2010

Mikey

So its comeing up to Mikeys second Angel year. I find this second to be way hard.I was thinking of getting some braclets made for mikeys memory but i dont know how are were.I feel like im on a roller coaster ride right now and i dont think all of ems probs helped takeing her to 7 diffrent doctors and none of them could tell us what is wrong with her. And then haveing 2 friends go into the hospital and going there brought back so many unwanted memmories and the smell that smell you get in your nose that just brought me and mike back to when mikey was in the hospital. And then the dreams started again. God if only i was a better mom i could have saved him.I should have never took my eyes of him. I miss him so very much my heart is breaking.

LOVE YOU MIKEY

No comments:

Post a Comment